Monday, July 25, 2011

SHAKLEE !!!!


My best friend has been a distributor for Shaklee for a few months now (check out her website ) and has RAVED about the cleaning products as well as the nutritional supps, vitamins etc. I decided to give the Get Clean Starter kit a try. It's AMAZING! It's $99 (member price) and that includes:


Basic H2® Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate, 16 oz. (1)
Germ Off Disinfecting Wipes, 35 Wipes (1)
Nature Bright® Laundry Booster and Stain Remover, 32 oz. (1)
Dish Wash Concentrate, 16 oz. (1)
Dish Washer Automatic Concentrate, 32 oz. (1)
Fresh Laundry Concentrate HE Compatible, Regular Scent 32 oz. (Liquid) (1)
Soft Fabric Dryer Sheets, 80 sheets (1)
Dish Washer Automatic Concentrate Dispenser (empty) (1)
Nature Bright® Dispenser (empty) (1)
Including all the accessories you need to get really clean:

Organizer Caddy (1)
Spray Bottles (3)
Windows and Mirrors
All-Purpose
Degreasing
Dropper Pipette (1)
1/4 oz. Dispenser Pump for 32 oz. Bottle (1)
Laundry Measuring cup (1)
Dual Measuring Spoon (1)
Cleaning Accessories (4)
Super Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Super Microfiber Window Cloth
Super Microfiber Dish Sponge
Miracle Scrubber Pad

Here are my findings so far from the Shaklee products:
1. I've been using a WIDE array of natural cleaning products for 3 years now (vinegar, baking soda, 7th gen, Mrs. Meyers, olive oil, etc etc). I received my Shaklee kit and it is SO easy and it's all so simple! There are 3 spray bottles and 1 solution that goes into the 3 bottles mixed with water. The all purpose spray is water mixed with 1/4 teaspoon of the solution, the mirror/glass spray is water mixed with a few drops of the solution, and the degreaser spray is water mixed with 1 & 1/2 teaspoons of the solution. You're ready to go! Clean your whole house with these 3 bottles! AND I hardly used any of the solution so it is going to last a LONG time.

2. It cleaned my back glass door sooooo fast & good! With a slobbery dog & 2 toddlers you can only imagine how dirty my door was! 3 seconds and it was sparkling clean!

3. I've struggled to find a good & NATURAL stainless steel cleaner for a long time. I finally found that using vinegar & water w/ a shamwow was the way to go. NOT anymore! The Shaklee all purpose with the shaklee cloth works the best I have found..... people have even commented on how clean my stainless is! Not kidding :)!

4. I can tell it's going to last so long! I've only refilled the all purpose cleaner 2x and the other 2 cleaners are only 1/4 used so far!


Please check out Jill's shaklee site and her blog where she talks a lot about the shaklee and organizing your home :) Let me know if you have any questions about Shaklee. It's seriously awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment